Monday, March 10, 2008

Intimate Act

Breastfeeding is the most intimate act between a mother and child. I breastfed my first baby, who is now 22 months, and I am now breastfeeding my second baby. Not only is it the best for the baby, but I think it is the best for me too. It really helps me to love my baby more. All the late nights, crazy hours, and lack of sleep are worth it when you see that little tiny face looking up at you.

What feature of the Slurp & Burp appeals to you?

I love that the Slurp & Burp doesn't draw attention. I can be sitting right next to someone and they have no idea that I'm nursing. People have actually asked to hold my baby. You should see the look on their faces when I tell that that they will have to wait until the baby is done nursing.

RS, mother of 2, NY

No comments: